Skip to content
Highlights from Episode 37
- For our May episode we watch another lucha libre movie, this time featuring the celebrated Mil Mascaras.
- Pete attempts to introduce the episode in Spanish. On a possibly related note, apologies to any Spanish speaking listeners.
- It’s nice to watch a movie that’s unironically cheesy. Terrible, but nice.
- Dave’s cat celebrated the cast’s first remote recording by jumping from a shelf directly onto his balls.
- The cast discusses the wildly popular (in Mexico) lucha libre culture and its relationship to superheroes.
- Pete ambushes Kathleen with a “Comic book hero or Luchador” quiz. She does quite well, despite her annoyance.
Beers of the episode
Six Pack Rating
- Pete: 2
- Kathleen: 3
- Troy: 2
- Dave: 2