A movie with Robbie Coltrane, Liam Neeson, and a golden, five-pointed, razor-tipped boomerang of awesomeness still managed to suck.
Highlights from Episode 35:
- Dave not only monumentally flubs the synopsis, but manages to go 41 seconds over the allotted six minute time limit. Consequently he was forced to sing a rather undignified song, much to the delight of Pete and Troy.
- Due to losing his voice during some kind of boating mishap, Pete is unable to speak above a hoarse whisper, much to the
reliefdisappointment of the rest of the cast.
- Dave attempts to kill the rest of the cast with high-octane beers acquired from our friends at Perfect Pour Craft Beer & Beverage:
- So far the best description of Krull is “Where Star Wars and Lord of the Rings had a baby.”
- Fond childhood memories do not a good movie make, as Dave discovered much to his disappointment.
- We’re promised awesome magical flying razor boomerang fighting. The payoff is… disappointing.
- Moral of the story: If you’re prone to getting into bad situations, a cyclops friend will help you until he’s slowly crushed by a stone door.
- Six pack rating:
- Troy: 2
- Pete: 5
- Dave: 1
- Kathleen: 3