Highlights from Episode 30:
- Whelp. It’s Troy’s Birthday month, so this is HIS fault. And now everyone else hates him.
- Dr. Seuss should maybe stick with the books.
- German words should always be shouted.
- Beers this month were supplied to us by the Forbidden Root brewery out of Chicago, who will soon be opening a restaurant and brewery in Columbus. Not only did that totally rule, but now we’re expecting other breweries to step it up! (where are you at, CBC?! You gonna let these Chicagoans show you how it’s done??!)
- It’s amazing how little we actually talk about the movie considering we ramble on for almost 2 hours.
- We drink a beer called Snoochie Boochies and freaking love it.
- We bring in an actual piano teacher to defend her profession against this movie who teaches us all about ninja musicals.
- Troy is sick during the recording, so enjoy listening to him try and keep from hocking into the mic for 2 hours.
- Six Pack Ratings:
- Jodi: 6
- Kathleen: 5
- Pete: 5
- Dave: 5
- Troy: 5