- Pete’s wife, Jodi, used her powers of persuasion to get the cast to watch this turd. While not the worst thing we’ve every reviewed, Jodi is no longer allowed to pick movies, no matter how sick she is.
- This is two shows in a row that Pete has FAILED the Six Minute Synapses time limit. He is worthless and weak. Be better, dummy.
- Troy has asked the listeners to send the cast beer suggestions. If you have a favorite we will do our best to find it. Getting small craft selections can prove impossible but give us what you got and we will try our very best.
- If you want to learn more about the atrocities of King Leopold in the Congo HERE it is in a nutshell. Not a happy video.
- Pete got the term Free Rise Fermentation completely wrong. It has nothing to do with wild yeast fermentation but rather allowing the to warm up gradually through the natural exothermic chemical reaction instead of artificially increasing the temperature of the wert to encourage the yeast to begin fermentation. Tune in next month for more of quality GBBMN Edu-tainment.
- He doesn’t know it yet but when we finally set up the GBBMN Patreon our highest tier is going to be a video of Troy and his bow legs, high stepping in his high school marching band.
- Pete, again, fails to comprehend how time works and forgot that he and Troy were already on the live stream of the movie Crabs! Head over to YouTube for a review of this amazing indie movie.
- Congratulations to our friends Dan and Brennon over at the Corrupted Youth Podcast for hitting six years. Keep it coming guys. I’ll see you at the summer conventions.
- Featured Beer:
- Shout out to our friends Dark Adaptation and Spoils of Horror.
- Don’t forget to check out all the shows over at the Give Me Back My Podcast Network.
- Six-Pack Rating
- Dave – 3
- Kathleen – 4
- Troy – 4
- Pete – 4
EP066 – Spawn (1997)
This movie sucked the life out of the cast. Nate from Give Me Back My Horror Movies is to blame and he WILL live to regret it.
If you haven’t surmised by now, Pete is an idiot. Columbus Brewing Company was started in 1988 and NOT 1998. Pete is a dummy.
I am a firm believer of individuality and a strong supporter of “liking what you like,” but fans of this film should seriously seek medical attention. Kathleen summed it up perfectly saying it was both gross and boring.
R. Shea Brewing Pumpkin Ale
Heavy Seas Brewing: Impending Doom 3
Six Pack Rating:
Kathleen: 6 + the three the boys didn’t finish.
EP058 – Maximum Overdrive (1986)
Pete had high hopes for this film. It seemed to have all the makings for a great “bad movie” but it turned out to be a boring dud with dodgy rules. Shockingly, Kathleen and Pete see eye to eye on this film.
Pete needs to learn the difference between cellulite and celluloid. Ya dummy.
I made a “Herman’s Head” reference and asked our younger listeners to ask their parents about it but now that I think about it, I should have told them to ask their GRANDPARENTS about that show. In other words, my references continue to get older and older. Thank goodness I stay the same age.
Dave tries a new fad where you snort beer instead of drinking it or maybe he just did it by accident. Either way it’s not recommended.
“Coked-off-you-tits” is now trademarked by GBBMN c/o Fifty Foot Brewing; LLC.
Don’t forget to check out the other shows over on the Give Me Back My Podcast Network.
Maine Beer Brewing Company: Lunch
Wolf’s Ridge: All the Breakfast
Dave – 2
Troy – 0
Kathleen and Pete – 4
Give Me Back My Action Movies
EP057 -Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell (2018)
Otherwise entitled “Tremors in the snow” by Kathleen. She’s not wrong.
Pete’s under the weather and sounds like a muppet. That said it seems that we had some unexpected technical issues from the recording. One of these days we’ll grow up and become a REAL podcast.
Somehow there are 7 Tremors movies. Baffling and wonderful all at the same time.
The boys set up a game for Kathleen and that she proceeded to ace disappointing Pete who thought he was so clever. Try again loser.
Congratulations to Dan and Brennon for 10 flipping years of Corrupted Youth Podcast. Go check out this father and son duo.
- Catawba Island Brewing Company – Double Couple IPA
- Masthead Brewery – Superior Wit
– Kathleen: 5
-Troy, Pete and Dave: 4
Don’t forget to check out the other shows on the Give Me Back my Podcast Network. Sludgecast\Monster Movie Stompdown, Give me Back my Action Movies, Give me Back my Horror Movies and the upcoming Give me Back my Pro Wrestling.
2021 Give Me Back My Podcast Network Holiday Extravaganza!
Happy Holidays from the Give Me Back My Podcast Network.
EP053 – The Last Boy Scout (1991)
I’ve given the Pick Six Movie Podcast some friendly ribbing recently for “mining” GBBMN for content since Howard the Duck, Grizzly, The Swarm and Grumpy Cat’s Worst Christmas were all covered by GBBMN first. Well now I have egg on my face as the Last Boy Scout was recently covered by our friends with and equally ridiculous show anagram, Give Me Back My Action Movies. While I’m certain Kathleen did not know GMBMAMs had already covered this month’s film I still feel the need to admit my hypocrisy.
Swallowing an ice cube is not something Troy recommends.
We love when you send us movie suggestions but please avoid sending films that involve poop or the collection of poop. Kathleen will find out where you live and then it’s out of my hands.
Heart State Brewing’s Ache Orange Creamsicle Sour
Pete, Dave, Kathleen, Troy: 1 beer consensus.