It’s the most shocking episode of GBBMN ever, as the crew review not one. Not TWO! BUT THREE short films for our Independence Month show…which all culminates in a surprising confession from Kathleen.
Highlights from Episode 39
- The first short we discuss, a cartoon made by friend of the show Mark Bailey, is called It Came From The East River It is a multiple award winner. Not a phrase you will usually associate with films reviewed by GBBMN.
- The next short, CandyLand, is also by a friend of the show, this time a brother of the son of a cousin of Pete (or something like that) made a student film that actually turned out pretty damned good.
- The THIRD short, Howl From Beyond The Fog, started as a Kickstarter campaign.
- Good Beer Bad Movie Night actually appears in the credits of HFBTF! (Please don’t hold that against them)
- Dave recalls fond memories of adults giving him alcohol at the ripe old age of three. It explains a lot.
- Pete needs to learn new descriptors, because we will ALWAYS laugh at “pillowy mouth-feel“