Highlights from Episode 28:
- Once again, our listeners chose this horrible movie for us via online poll. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice…
- The cast tries to avoid talking about the movie by discussing more pleasant topics, like what happens to your poop after eating beets.
- Our awesome friends at GBBMN Australia managed to provide us with wonderful beer from Kaiju Brewing that definitely did not involve illegally transporting beer across state and international borders or smuggling things in rectums.
- Troy attempts an Australian accent. Troy should not attempt an Australian accent.
- We learn all critical reviews of The Avengers (1998) fall embarrassingly short of the actual viewing experience.
- Can you pronounce the word “herbaceous?” Pete can’t!
- Seriously, the movie sucked so bad we did everything we could to keep from talking about it.
- Watching The Avengers (1998) is analogous to trying to assemble a jigsaw puzzle except
- 25% of the pieces are missing
- the picture on the box is different than the puzzle
- someone is stabbing you.
- Eddie Izzard is criminally underutilized in this film.
- We may be drunk by the end.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, then send us your address to get a sticker!
- Kathleen: 5
- Troy: 6
- Pete: 5
- Dave: 5