Highlights from episode 43.
- How boring is this movie? Troy will let you know.
- Dave shared his uncanny knowledge of the Backstreet Boys and other 80s boy bands.
- Troy wishes the GBBMN listener movie poll would go away. Send up feedback whether or not it should stop or continue.
- Reminiscing about Pat Dailey always triggers Kathleen to start singing.
- Our first beer we try is Narragansett Beer which is the beer featured in Jaws. #crushitlikequint
- Second beer of the night paid tribute to the latest Bill and Ted film, Bill and Ted’s Most Excellent Stellar. Thanks to our friends at Perfect Pour for finding this rare beverage.
Troy – 6
Pete – 5
Dave – 4
Kathleen – 3