Highlights from EP019
- The word “Seasonal” seems to be extra difficult to say even BEFORE we started drinking.
- Our first beer “vertical” as we compared Southern Tier’s Pumking and the Rum Barrel Aged Pumking.
- I promised the cast that I would never bring two 9% beers to the show again and I have held true to my word. Pumking 8.6% Rum Barrel Aged Pumking 13.4%. Sorry not sorry.
- Even for 1980, there were two shocking scenes that couldn’t have been filmed in Hollywood. YIKES!
- After recording, Troy, Dave and Pete attended the Ohio premier of Christopher R. Mhim’s “Guns of the Apocalypse.” Check out his entire library on Amazon Prime and visit his website www.sainteuphoria.com